Edie Houndstooth Black and White Harem Pants
For every Edie item purchased, we're donating $1 to the North Shore Animal League.
North Shore Animal league is the world’s largest no-kill animal rescue and has been responsible for saving the lives of over 1,000,000 dogs and cats since 1944.
This exclusive, limited-edition women's elephant print harem pant pant is inspired by the fashion-famous Houndstooth print. This decorative print is classic and bold and will be sure to turn heads. Perfect for a day out in the city or kicking back with friends, you can create a look that can take you from day to night.
- Black and white women's elephant harem pants
- High elastic waist and ankles
- 2 external pockets
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Hand made with love in Thailand
- Model is 5' 9" wearing a size small
Ellie's Rewards 240 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
In August of 1999, a 4 month old calf was rescued from a well in Lewa Downs in northern Kenya. It was apparent that her elephant family has struggled throughout the night to save her but had to scurry when local tribesman showed up. She was flown to Nairobi where she begun a long road to recovery from physical and mental damage from being separated from her herd.Shop Edie
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in