$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
Complete your look with our lightweight women's Lydia red headband, which can be worn skinny or pulled wide.
- RedÂ and white elephant print headband
- Made of lightweight rayon andÂ elastic for a perfect fit
- Perfect match with our Lydia Harem Pants or Kimonos
Ellie's Rewards 100 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Lydia was born in 1943 in Thailand and was sold to many circuses before she ended up with David Tesch. For 30 years Lydia lived a solitary life, in which many of those years was drove from Florida to York, and Maine during the summer to give rides and provide other entertainment. Multiple times the USDA cited Tesch for violating the Animal Welfare Act. Upon her death in 2013 no statement or acknowledgment was released by Tesch.Shop Lydia
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in