Makena Black Plaid Elephant Duster Kimono
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
This exclusive, limited edition tartan-inspired plaid print is a take on a fashion classic. The bold, elephant-adorned pattern is a wardrobe essential. The women's kimonos you know and love, only longer with full length sleeves. Pair with your favorite jeans and kicks for a casual look or with a sleek pair of leggings and heels for your "night out" ensemble.
- Black, white and gray women's elephant plaid duster kimono
- Open front
- 22" sleeve length
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Model is 5' 9" wearing size small/medium
Ellie's Rewards 320 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
On the morning of September 20, 2005, squeals from a baby elephant were heard in North Western Laikipia by the local Pokot tribe. When the sounds were further expected, the tribesman saw that it was a tiny elephant calf, alone, confused and desperate for company. They contacted the Wildlife Trust in Nairobi and from there, the baby elephant was airlifted to the facility where she was examined and named, Makena, after the hills where she was spotted.Shop Makena
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in