Makena Red Plaid Pleated Pants
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
Ellie's Rewards 210 Points
Get comfy-chic with this simply sophisticated women's pleated pant. Featuring half elastic ankles, pleated front panels, a zipper/button closure and a waist tie for an adorable classic look. The tapered cut offers a flattering silhouette while holding true to the comfort that you know and love from The Elephant Pants.
- Red, navy and black women's elephant print pleated pants
- Front zipper/button closure
- Adjustable waist tie
- Half elastic ankle
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Model is 5' 9" wearing a size small
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
On the morning of September 20, 2005, squeals from a baby elephant were heard in North Western Laikipia by the local Pokot tribe. When the sounds were further expected, the tribesman saw that it was a tiny elephant calf, alone, confused and desperate for company. They contacted the Wildlife Trust in Nairobi and from there, the baby elephant was airlifted to the facility where she was examined and named, Makena, after the hills where she was spotted.Shop Makena
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in