Seree Red Headband
A portion of each sale is donated to Tusk
Keep your hair back and wick sweat with our women's Seree Red headband, which can be worn skinny or pulled wide.
- Black and red elephant print headband
- Made of cotton/spandex blend and elastic for a perfect fit
- Perfect match with our Seree Harem Pants and Yoga Tops
Ellie's Rewards 120 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
Seree is a female Asian Elephant who currently resides in an elephant habitat in Northern Thailand. Having been rescued from a difficult life of mistreatment and malnutrition on the streets, Seree has made tremendous progress in her emotional recovery, finding friends in her fellow elephants Khun Dej and Dani, with whom she spends a great deal of time.Shop Seree
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in