Tyke Harem Pants
FINAL SALE! No Returns on this item!
$1 per item donated to Tusk's Elephant Baby Shower
- Navy and Gold elephant print bohemian harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 9" wearing size medium
Ellie's Rewards 150 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
- Free U.S. ground shipping on orders $75+
- This item is FINAL SALE! No Returns.
Reviews + Questions
Tyke was a circus elephant for Circus International who on August 20, 1994 in Honolulu, Hawaii, lashed out against her trainer and in response was shot and killed by police. Since the incident, Tyke has become symbolic of circus tragedies and a symbol for animal rights.Shop Tyke
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in