Tyke Harem Pants|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Navy and Gold elephant print bohemian harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 9" wearing size medium
Ellie's Rewards 200 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
So comfortable! These are definitely my go to after work and on my days off
Cute for wearing out, cozy for wearing in
These pants are so cute, I even wore them to work on casual Friday with a v-neck t-shirt tucked in. They're lightweight enough to wear during summer. I got tons of compliments on them!
This is my third pair of elephant pants, so you know I like them!! Super comfy, but the material is thin; besides that will definitely order more.
These pants are perfect for lounging or going out. They do wrinkle rather easily though.
Adorable and comfy!
love love love!!!
amazed at the high quality, low price of these products. so hard to find a fair trade company that fights for an incredible cause that also makes their products affordable. absolutely would recommend.
Tyke was a circus elephant for Circus International who on August 20, 1994 in Honolulu, Hawaii, lashed out against her trainer and in response was shot and killed by police. Since the incident, Tyke has become symbolic of circus tragedies and a symbol for animal rights.Shop Tyke
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in