Zurura Red Pleated Elephant Pants
A portion of each sale is donated to
the International Elephant Foundation
Get comfy-chic with this simply sophisticated women's printed pleated pant in our new playful Zurura print. Featuring half elastic ankles, pleated front panels, a zipper/button closure and a waist tie for an adorable classic look. The tapered cut offers a flattering silhouette while holding true to the comfort that you know and love from The Elephant Pants.
- Red and white women's elephant print pleated pants
- Front zipper/button closure
- Adjustable waist tie
- Half elastic ankle
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Model is 5' 9" wearing a size small
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Care + Content
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
On the night of October 28, 2005, wails were heard coming from an open faced mine on Mukiki Rancha in Kenya. A young 8 week old elephant, later known as Zurura, had been found in the mine, alone and afraid after she had been abandoned by her herd after falling in. The mine is located between Tsavo West and East which is also a migratory corridor used by elephants to move between the two regions. Elephants had taken to migrating this passage at night because of the dangers posed by increasing human populated in the area. After Zurura was rescued from the mine, she was taken to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where she was cared for and nursed.Shop Zurura
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand by a team of talented seamstresses and production gurus. Our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in