Zurura Navy Two Tone Plus Size Harem Pants
$1 per item donated to Tusk's Elephant Baby Shower
- Zurura solid navy plus size bohemian harem pants
- Zurura print accent at pockets and ankle
- Made in Thailand
- Amazingly lightweight and comfortable
- 2 pockets
- Smock elastic waist and ankle
Ellie's Rewards 220 Points
Care + Content
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Shipping + Returns
Reviews + Questions
On the night of October 28, 2005, wails were heard coming from an open faced mine on Mukiki Rancha in Kenya. A young 8 week old elephant, later known as Zurura, had been found in the mine, alone and afraid after she had been abandoned by her herd after falling in. The mine is located between Tsavo West and East which is also a migratory corridor used by elephants to move between the two regions. Elephants had taken to migrating this passage at night because of the dangers posed by increasing human populated in the area. After Zurura was rescued from the mine, she was taken to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where she was cared for and nursed.Shop Zurura
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in