Zurura Purple Kimono|
$1 per item sold donated to Space For Giants
- Purple and white elephant print
- Open Front
- Three quarter length kimono sleeves
- $1 donated for every item sold to help save elephants!
- 100% lightweight wood pulp rayon
- Fair Trade Certified
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- Model is wearing a Size Small
Ellie's Rewards 280 Points
Care + Content
- 100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Handwash in cold water, do not use Bleach or Chlorine, lay flat to dry, if drying outside avoid direct sunlight, iron low to medium if needed. Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this.
Zurura was found on October 28th, 2005, abandoned in a mine on Mukuki Ranch in Kenya. At the time, he was only about seven to eight weeks old. Upon rescue, he was taken to the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust where he continues to be cared for.Shop Zurura
How It's Made
Our products are proudly made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Fair Trade's rigorous standards drive safe and dignified working conditions, improved livelihoods, community investment and much more.
Beyond Fair Trade, we ensure that our team is...
- paid 2x the minimum wage
- provided with healthcare
- given a green environment to work in